Would you like to work for an innovative and fast moving company?
CK International is always looking for high calibre candidates with experience in Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Purchasing to join our team.
If you are highly motivated, committed and skilled in the above areas, with good communication skills and would like to be considered for vacancies when they arise, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of positions you wish to be considered for.
CK International is an equal opportunity employer.
CK International Ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of waste recycling balers. At the forefront of innovative design and engineering, our name is associated with quality and reliability through UK, Ireland and Europe. We are currently looking to recruit multi-skilled Field Service Engineers to strengthen our service resources in the UK. The successful candidate will be based in the vicinity of Birmingham area, other surrounding areas may be considered.
Midlands/ East Midlands area
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Field Service Engineer, roles and responsibilities will include:
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of waste recycling equipment
- Home based role, member of a team covering the UK
- Multi-skilled, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic
- Occasionally the need to be flexible with hours
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- · Previous service engineering experience
- · Electrical Fault Finding
- · Hydraulic Fault Finding
- · IT Literate
- · As a company facing representative of the company you must be personable and professional
- · Time management and communication skills
- · Apprenticed, ONC qualified or other relevant qualifications considered
- · Fabrication experience
- · PLC knowledge
- · CSR Card
- · Company Phone, Van, Tools, Work wear, Credit Card and Fuel Card supplied.
- · The job may suit a graduate engineer
- · Full product training will be given over 3 weeks in our factory in Dungannon.
- · Competitive salary.
Suitable candidates should send a CV and covering letter quoting “Field Service Engineer” to email@example.com.