Reporting to the Aftersales manager, the Aftersales Engineering Manager will play a key role in the aftersales activities of the company, and the delivery of a world-class experience for our customers.
CK International operates a nationwide network of experienced field engineers who carry out installations, routine maintenance and repairs of balers and compactors. CK International also work through a network of international dealers and the aftersales department is responsible for supporting these dealers with all areas of aftersales support.
The Aftersales Engineering Manager will be responsible for all technical aspects of the department and will therefore have a significant impact and contribution to the success of the department and business. The person appointed will have control of field engineering scheduling and performance, technical support, and machine installation & commissioning.
CK International have very ambitious plans for the company over the next 5 years, and recognise that to achieve this we need great people who want to be part of the journey. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-looking team and company who are passionate about what we do. This department is a growing side of the business so this role will include good progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
The Key Areas of the Aftersales Engineering department:
Field service technical
- Ensure adequate levels of field service staff to meet demand;
- Ensure field technicians are fully equipped and trained in work tasks and H&S;
- Provide technical assistance with planning work activities of field-based service team;
- Provide technical support to the engineers in the field;
- Machine installation project management;
- Work in partnership with other departments to plan and schedule installations both domestically and internationally;
- Manage projects from a technical perspective, ensuring that method of works is comprehensive;
- Adequately resource installations with staff;
- Responsible for having machines installed, commissioned and signed off to budget.
- Provide technical training to international dealers;
- Provide technical support and problem solving to customers;
- Manage warranty claims from a technical perspective;
- Agree and implement KPIs for aftersales technical areas and present monthly reports and analysis;
Apply via NI Jobs – https://www.nijobs.com/Aftersales-Engineering-Manager-Job-1405426.aspx