CK International is a fast growing, progressive and innovative company, focused on helping our people realise their potential.
As the market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and throughout Europe, we pride ourselves on our innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
Due to our continued growth, we have fantastic opportunity for a Design Engineer to join our award-winning team.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop new bespoke baling machinery from concept to delivery, including all hydraulic and electrical system design. Whilst based in Dungannon projects are wide ranging geographically and the successful candidate will be expected to operate with a large degree of autonomy.
- Initial concept drawing
- 3D Modelling
- Detailed engineering drawings for manufacture
- Amend drawings for bespoke customer changes
- Manage customer queries
- Site visits to assess installation
- Liaise with manufacturing team to ensure projects run to schedule
- Source materials and parts
- Maintain technical specifications and user documentation
- Completion of BOMs
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or possess significant relevant experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in heavy engineering design role
- 2D and 3D modelling experience (AutoCAD / Solidworks)
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Logical thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Driving Licence
- Experience of PDM system
Apply via Email – please send an updated copy of your CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org