At CK International we are delighted to announce Graduate and Placement (both year-long and summer) vacancies.
About CK International
CK International is the market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and throughout Europe. We are a fast growing, progressive company who pride ourselves on our innovative engineering.
Our core purpose is to help people realise their potential. We love to see our people grow and progress and we will provide you with extensive experience and a wide variety of training to support you. Our success stories through our graduate and placement students include our Engineering Manager, Business Improvement Manager and our Managing Director.
What we want
Enthusiastic, ambitious people with the drive to succeed
What you will get
The opportunity to work for a fast paced, innovative engineering company, gaining experience in:
- New product development
- Initial concept drawing
- 3D modelling
- Producing detailed engineering drawings for manufacture
- Hands on experience of the production of the machine you have designed
- Site visits to assess installation
- Technical specifications and user documentation
- Completion of BOMs
- Management of customer queries
- Work with highly skilled sales, design, production/manufacture and aftersales teams
- Be a part of the full product lifecycle from sale to install
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com specifying whether you are seeking a Graduate role or Placement opportunity (noting for what period of time).