CK International is a fast growing, progressive and innovative company, focused on helping our people realise their potential.
As the market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and throughout Europe, we pride ourselves on our innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
Due to our continued growth, we have fantastic opportunity for a Lead Technical Support (Aftersales) to join our award-winning team in Dungannon.
As aftersales technical support you will be joining a flexible, innovative and extremely driven team, providing engineering support to the aftersales team. To support this team, you will be collaborating with the design team to provide accurate work instructions to ensure safe solutions are provided. You will be integral in part of the planning of machine breakdowns, where resources and technical instructions are prepared, in consultation with other departments. Your technical support is vital to the ongoing operational efficiency of the growing CK International aftersales portfolio, where downtime on customer equipment must be minimised.
- Preparation and planning of installation and commissioning of waste recycling equipment
- Supporting the resolution of technical field issues
- Support to the field team to ensure field van inventory is maintained
- Support to the field team to ensure van tools are maintained
- Ensure correct parts are ordered for tasks
- Provision of safe and effective work instructions and risk assessments
- Providing accurate reports from each job attendance to allow trend analysis
- Ensuring that all work complies with H&S policy
- Assurance that technical manuals are kept up to date
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Competent with reading/understanding electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Excellent understanding of hydraulic systems
- Excellent understanding of electrical circuits
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and bespoke packages
- Logical thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Driving Licence (must not have more than 6 penalty points)
- Valid Passport
- Previous service engineering experience
- PLC knowledge
- Knowledge of waste recycling equipment
- Fabrication knowledge
- H&S courses
- Edition 17 electrical certification
Apply via Email – please send an updated copy of your CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org