CK International is a fast growing, progressive and innovative company, focused on helping our people realise their potential.
As the market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and throughout Europe, we pride ourselves on our innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
Due to our continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team.
Based in our offices in Dungannon, this is an exciting opportunity to take a lead role in the marketing division, promoting, growing and developing a successful and well-established brand.
- Planning and delivering on marketing plans
- Content creation and management, including content writing, graphic design, video and photography editing
- Search engine optimisation
- Managing social media and e-marketing activities
- Provide ongoing digital analytical reports using various insight tools within each of the social media pages and marketing campaigns
- Implement and deliver digital marketing campaigns on time and on budget
- Production, copy writing & proof reading of advertising, marketing brochures, price books, sales kits or other promotional materials and their distribution when required, including copy writing and print management
- Creation of blogs, newsletters etc for circulation internally and externally
- Organising activities/events
- Engaging with key partners/targets content and responding to questions/queries on social media sites
- Assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- At least 18 months experience in a marketing role
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent Design Skills (Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign)
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven experience in working on social media platforms
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of marketing
- Experience of working to tight timelines
- Flexible, adaptable and up for a challenge
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good at building and maintaining relationships
- Proven experience in capturing and analysing data to drive effective strategies
- The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Marketing qualification (desired)
- Awareness of Google Analytics and Pay Per Click Advertising including Google Ads etc
- Awareness of Search Engine Optimisation and Conversion Optimisation Best Practice
Apply via Email – please send an updated copy of your CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org