CK International Ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of waste recycling balers and associated equipment. At the forefront of innovative design and engineering, our name is associated with quality and reliability through UK, Ireland and Europe. We are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Placement Engineer to add to our existing design team.
The successful applicant will join a motivated and focused team of engineers working on a range of waste compaction equipment. This position will involve the continual development of the current product range to incorporate new features, cost reductions and continuous improvement.
- Studying at degree level for mechanical engineering related disciplines
- Working knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of sheet metal design and fabrication processes
Placement Year will consist of:
- Project Management
- Practical experience with machinery design – Solid Works
- Manufacturing assistance to factory personnel
- Hydraulic Circuit Design / Testing / Troubleshooting
- Electrical Control System Design / Testing / Troubleshooting
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm for the role. The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential. This position will offer the opportunity for travel. Whilst the role is part of an existing design team, the candidate will be expected to work with a certain level of autonomy, managing several projects simultaneously, and reporting to the relevant parties accordingly.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop within a dynamic environment. Salary is highly competitive. Interested applicants should send CVs to: email@example.com.