The CK108TB tyre baler is a vertical baler designed to help reduce costs in the tyre recycling process by significantly reducing transport cost. Traditionally waste tyres have been transported loose, however baling the tyres can reduce the volume by up to 85%*. The tying process ensures that the bale stays compact ready for transportation. bale tying is completed manually using high tensile wire specifically designed for this application and the bale is removed from the baler using a robust chain system. The CK108TB is PAS 108 complaint.
- Creates up to 6 bales per hour
- Bale completed in one full cycle
- Bales are commonly used in construction industry
- Easy to use controls
- Reduce tyre volume by up to 85%
- Significantly reduced transport costs