The CK600H is the original CK horizontal baler and has been used by waste recyclers, distribution centres, and companies with large volumes of waste for years. A throughput of up to 2 tonnes per hour can be achieved, depending on material type and loading method. The 5 wire horizontal tying system and the high shear force provide a solution for a variety of situations. A wide range of materials can be baled with the CK600H, including cardboard, plastic film, hard plastics, E-Waste, PET, ABS and loose paper.
- Second Bale Eject is an economical system to use
- High bale density
- Strong and aggressive shear-blades will cut most materials
- 5 wire horizontal tying system
- 15kW motor and semi-automatic operation
- Cardboard, paper, soft and hard plastics.