Are you feeling “Wasted”? Fancy joining a team where you will be motivated, encouraged and valued?
If so, read on!
CK International Ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of waste recycling balers. At the forefront of innovative design and engineering, our name is associated with quality and reliability through UK, Ireland and Europe. Due to continued expansion, we are currently looking to recruit multi-skilled Field Service Engineers to strengthen our service resources in the UK for the following areas : London, Birmingham and Scotland. Other surrounding areas may be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Field Service Engineer, the role will include:
- Installation and commissioning waste recycling equipment
- Planned preventative maintenance of waste recycling equipment
- Investigating breakdowns and repairing waste recycling equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Driving Licence
- Electrical and/or hydraulic skills
- Previous Service engineering experience
- Fabrication experience
- ONC qualified or other relevant qualifications considered
- PLC knowledge
- Company phone, van, tools, work-wear and Fuel Card supplied.
- The job may suit a graduate engineer or vehicle mechanic with the right attitude to work and an ability to learn
- Full product training will be given over a period of 2 weeks in our factory in Dungannon, Northern Ireland.
- Competitive salary £22,000- £28,000 depending on experience
- Occasionally there is a requirement to be flexible with working hours
Suitable candidates should send a CV and covering letter quoting “Field Service Engineer” to email@example.com. Closing date for all applications will be 1pm Tuesday 3rd April. For further information on our company visit our website on www.ckinternational.co.uk.