CK International is a fast growing, progressive and innovative company, focused on helping our people realise their potential.
As the market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and throughout Europe, we pride ourselves on our innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
Due to our continued growth, we have fantastic opportunities for Regional Sales Managers to join our award-winning team and cover the Scotland area.
These roles will be based from your home, however, there will be some travel expected to the headquarters in Northern Ireland.
- Grow and maintain the existing CK International business within a defined UK region
- Drive growth across selected customer targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Meet and aim to exceed KPIs set by the UK Sales Manager
- Provide reports on KPIs such as sales projections, orders won and number of visits
- Ensure compliance with required documentation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Experience in the waste industry
- Proven experience of successfully winning new business opportunities
- Account management experience
- Demonstratable knowledge of the principles of effective marketing and business development techniques
- Sound commercial acumen and experience of negotiation, influencing and a proven ability to close deals to exceed sales targets
- Technically minded to understand and sell products on technical merits
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience in the manufacturing or engineering industry is desirable
Apply via Email – please send an updated copy of your CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org