CK International are a leading supplier of waste compaction equipment in the UK and Europe. Due to continued expansion we now have an excellent opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner .
Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Business Partner will play a key role in the future growth and development needs of CK International and its people. The role holder will work in partnership with our management team to shape, develop and deliver HR strategies to the business, while contributing directly with the core purpose of the business; ‘Helping people realise their potential’.
The company is enjoying consistent growth and success, and this new senior management position is another important step in the journey that the company is on. The company culture, ethos and values are of great importance to us, and it is vital that as we bring new people to the business, both home and abroad, these remain constant.
We have very ambitious plans for the company over the next 5 years, and recognise that to achieve this we need great people who want to be part of the journey. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-looking team and company who are passionate about what we do.
The Key Areas:
Managing and Leading People
- Work in partnership with our Senior Management Team to foster and promote our core values, core focus and company ethos at all levels;
- Lead the business on Talent Management acting as a trusted advisor, coach and enabler;
- Create and maintain a culture of Employee Engagement to ensure that our people throughout the business are informed and feel valued and appreciated;
- Encourage and drive high performance within our team ensuring that we continually push the benchmarks of performance;
- Develop and implement an effective programme of coaching and mentoring in the business;
- Provide expert guidance, advice and support on managing employee relations issues.
- Develop and deliver key HR initiatives across the business;
- Manage end to end HR processes ensuring continuous performance and process improvement;
- Identify relevant industry accreditations and brief and prepare the business to ensure successful award;
- Maintain a clear understanding and provide key updates to the Senior Team in relation to relevant employment legislation;
- Actively participate in project teams, and implement initiatives, while simultaneously ensuring proper communication and collaboration within our entire business.
Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Develop and implement a robust talent acquisition strategy that guarantees the attraction, selection, and successful recruitment of potential talents that will further drive the achievement of our team goals as well as our overall business objectives;
- Develop a strategy for attracting talent to our important business units both home and abroad;
- Develop and implement a workforce strategy that will provide exceptional candidate experience, and build and maintain a candidate pipeline through networking;
- Build on relationships with schools and universities so that young people are aware of the opportunities within CK International;
- Design and implement a robust onboarding and induction process that ensures we successfully engage with and retain new recruits.
Learning and Development
- Development and implement a performance and talent management programme that clearly defines career paths within our business that will enable us to implement succession plans and promote from within;
- In partnership with our management team, identify key learning and development needs and identify appropriate sources to meet these needs to ensure that each employee achieves their potential;
- Advocate continuous learning for employees and where necessary, provide coaching and mentoring support when required;
- Assist with managers to develop apprenticeship and graduate development programs, to ensure time spend within the company is of maximum value to all.
Measurement and Evaluation
- Agree and implement KPIs in partnership with the Senior Management team and present monthly reports and analysis;
- Measure performance against both internal and external benchmarks to continuously improve HR service delivery;
- Continuously review operating procedures to ensure efficiency, speed of delivery and impact on business performance.
Apply via NI Jobs – https://www.nijobs.com/Senior-HR-Business-Partner-Job-1404573.aspx