Due to an increase in projects throughout Ireland, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join our award-winning team.
The successful candidate will be joining a flexible, innovative and extremely driven company. Our Field Service team look after a range of recycling equipment from pneumatic balers to fully automatic balers on some of the UK’s leading blue-collar business sites. The main duties of the role are to service and repair the recycling equipment on customer sites.
This role will be based from your home. Your location must be based within 50km of Limerick, Ireland to be able to meet the requirements of the role.
- Installation and commissioning waste recycling equipment
- Planned preventative maintenance of waste recycling equipment
- Reactive breakdown attendance in line with company SLAs
- Warranty repairs & reporting
- On-call attendances
- Attending quarterly appraisals and training reviews
- Providing accurate reports from each job attendance
- Ensuring that van stock levels are correct
- Ensuing that we adhere to company H&S policy
- Ensure that we adhere to site H&S
- Located within 50km of Limerick, Ireland
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Driving Licence (must not have more than 6 penalty points)
- Valid Passport
- Competent with reading/understanding electrical & hydraulic schematics
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems
- Good understanding of electrical circuits
- IT competent & literate
- Fabrication experience
- Edition 17 electrical certification
- Previous Service engineering experience
- Site safety passes CSCS/CITB
- PLC knowledge
- H&S courses in First Aid/handheld tools/abrasive wheels/manual handling
- Equipment licences for forklift truck/MEWP
- IOSH/NEBOSH certified
- Company phone, van, tools, work-wear and Fuel Card supplied.
- Full induction and H&S training will take place at CK factory in Dungannon Co Tyrone.
- Field training with the current engineering team will be provided to the successful candidate in the Field. This will give the successful candidate exposure to the recycling equipment & reporting systems
- Candidate must be flexible with working hours to assist with large installs that may require overnight stays
Closing Date: Friday 20th August 2021