CK International is a fast growing, progressive and innovative company, focused on helping our people realise their potential. As the market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and throughout Europe, we pride ourselves on our innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
Due to our continued growth, we have fantastic opportunities for Field Service Engineers to join our award-winning team.
The successful candidates will be joining a flexible, innovative and extremely driven company. Our Field service team will look after a range of recycling equipment from pneumatic balers to fully automatic balers on some of the UK’s leading blue-collar business sites. The main duties of the role are to be service and repair the recycling equipment on customer sites.
These roles will be based from your home. Your location must be based within 50km of Northampton to be able to meet the requirements of the role.
- Installation and commissioning waste recycling equipment
- Planned preventative maintenance of waste recycling equipment
- Reactive breakdown attendance in line with company SLAs
- Warranty repairs & reporting
- On call attendances
- Attending quarterly appraisals and training reviews
- Providing accurate reports from each job attendance
- Ensuring that van stock levels are correct
- Ensuing that we adhere to company H&S policy
- Ensure that we adhere to site H&S
- Located within 50km of Northampton
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Driving Licence (must not have more than 6 penalty points)
- Valid Passport
- Competent with reading/understanding electrical & hydraulic schematics
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems
- Good understanding of electrical circuits
- IT competent & literate
- Site safety passes CSCS/CITB
- Fabrication experience
- Edition 17 electrical certification
- Previous Service engineering experience
- PLC knowledge
- H&S courses in First Aid/hand held tools/abrasive wheels/manual handling
- Equipment licences for forklift truck/MEWP
- IOSH/NEBOSH certified
- Company phone, van, tools, work-wear and Fuel Card supplied.
- Full induction and H&S training will take place at CK factory in Dungannon Co Tyrone.
- Field training with current engineering team will be provided to the successful candidate in the Field. This will give the successful candidate exposure to the recycling equipment & reporting systems
- Candidate must be flexible with working hours to assist with large installs that may require overnight stays
Apply via Email – please send an updated copy of your CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org