The CK850HFE.PC.75T industrial baler combines a high compaction force with a huge filling chamber to produce high density bales.
The machine can produce bales up to 850kg cardboard, and can achieve a throughput of up to 3T per hour. The robust industrial baler is equipped with a 22kW motor and a Hardox® Floor as standard, enabling clients to process large volumes of materials such as cardboard, soft and hard plastics. It also has a Full Eject System (HFE) and a Portcullis Door (PC) for easier and faster operation; bale length can be adjusted to clients needs.
- 75T compaction force for high bale density
- Full eject system for easy operation and to avoid cross-contamination
- Long feed-opening for bulky materials
- Bale length adjustable to optimise transport loads
- Strong and aggressive shear-blades will cut most materials
- Portcullis door and 22kW motor for quick operation.